This post is really just about roastin’ some tiny little carrots. Aren’t they cute? I’ve always wanted to roast tiny little carrots.
I roasted them in olive oil, salt and pepper in a 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, I made this lemon chicken to go with it. This recipe is pretty easy and its always super delicious.
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
salt and fresh ground pepper
2 tbs veg oil
2 lemons, juiced and cut into quarters
1 cup dry white wine
6 (ish) cloves of garlic
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Get your cast iron skillet super hot. Add the oil.
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken breasts to the hot skillet and sear them for a few minutes on each side.
- Add the lemon quarters, lemon juice, white wine, garlic cloves to the pan and stick the whole thing in the oven until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 160. (Time will vary with your chicken boob size, but try 30 minutes)
- Serve the chicken with a little bit of the pan juices.
My pictures are seriously blurry today. Eh. I guess we’ll all get over it.